Academic Partner Excellence Award 2017
- ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu, is an initiative of Government of India, Government of Tamil Nadu and Industry, identifies the top 5 member institutions every year and awards them for outstanding partnership in achieving academic excellence. This year FX Engineering College is one among those 5 institutions to win this most prestigious award ICT ACADEMY OUTSTANDING ACADEMIC PARTNER EXCELLENCE AWARD for the year 2017!
- It surely is a deserving result out of the solid efforts carried out to enhance students knowledge and their industry link on current tools, processes and technologies as well as improving faculty members exposure to what companies are looking for in a student! Our beloved Founder and Chairman Dr. Cletus Babu received the award from AICTE chairman Dr. Anil Sahasrabudhe and Mr.Sivakumar, CEO, ICT Academy on March 1st, 2017 during the ICT Academy Bridge event at ITC Grand Chola, Chennai. We couldn’t be much happier! Kudos to our students, faculty, management and leadership teams!.
Education and Social Work Award
- S. Cletus Babu, Founder Chairman – SCAD Group of Institutions, has been recognized for the prestigious ‘Education and Social Work Award 2016’ by Capital Foundation Of India New Delhi, in recognition of his exemplary service in the field of education and social work for 32 years. This award was presented to him by Prof. O. P. Kohli, Hon. Governor of Gujarat and prof Dr Veda Pragash Chairman UGC New Delhi on Saturday, 27th August at India International Centre, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi.
The Best Institution Award of Exemplary Service
- Honorable Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Dr. J. Jayalalitha awarding Dr. S. Cletus Babu – Founder Chairman SOCIAL CHANGE AND DEVELOPMENT (SCAD) TIRUNELVELI for “The Best Institution Award of Exemplary Service” During The 69th Independence Day Celebration at Chennai on 15.08.2015
Dr. S. Dinesh, Professor & Head of Management Studies has received Best Faculty Award 2016 under Management Stream conferred by Nehru Group of Institutions, Coimbatore. Received Memento, Merit Certificate along with cash prize of Rs.10000 given during the Award ceremony on 15th December 2016 at Nehru College in Coimbatore. Award given by Dr. Manpreet Singh Manna, Director of AICTE along with Dr. Adv. P. Krishna das (Chairman, Nehru Group of Institutions TN & Kerala), Dr.P. Krishnakumar (CEO & Secretary of NGI), Dr.B.Ilango (Chief Jury of Selection Committee for Best Faculty Award & Former Vice- Chancellor of Bharathiar University) Principals of NGIs and other dignitaries
ALL INDIA B-SCHOOL SURVEY 2016
- Certificate of Excellence to Department of Management Studies, Francis Xavier Engineering College, Tirunelveli as ‘A’ Category B-School Survey, for the year 2016
Constructed Area – 740.2 sq.mt
“The infrastructure and facility available on campus are amongst the very best”
The SCAD ITI campus spreads over 300 acres in a beautiful and serene atmosphere ideally suited for technical education. The infrastructure and facilities available on campus are amongst the very best. It is a wholly self-contained campus comprising of everything that students on campus would ever require. Come; see it to believe it
technologically adept campus: A campus wide wireless computing network is in place that allows faculty, staff and students to log on to the Internet at any point of time. The Internet lab powered by dedicated leased lines (upto 68 Mbps) is open for students even after college hours to help them spend extra time to make use of the abundant information available on the Internet
INSTITUTE RULES & REGULATIONS FOR ITI: The rules and regulations are subject to additions and alterations by the Management of this institute, as may be required from time to time. 1) Each trainee should attend his / her class in proper time.
2) If any trainee fails to attend in the prescribed time for whatever reasons, his / her presence will not be considerate.
3) Classes are held in different shifts from Monday to Friday depending on the routine and time table prepared and notified from time to time by the institute.
4) The progress card will be served by the institute to each ITI trainee free of cost for continuation of records of marks obtained from Months Trade Tests and attendance.
5) Sessional marks will be obtained by the trainees on the basis of their progress card, daily works including external tours (educational excursion).
6) Daily diary will be served by the institute to each ITI trainee free of cost and it should be maintained by the trainees regularly according to the direction of the Trade Instructor, where Trade Theory and Practical classes will be noted.
7) Practical work book should be made by each trainee for daily practical works during the period of his / her training, as per direction of his / her Trade Instructor.
8) All the tools and equipments should be used carefully otherwise damage charges will be taken from the associated trainee(s) as per norms.
9) Educational Tour will be held on at the final stage of the course & it will be carried at any suitable hilly area for a period of maximum 10 days. Each trainee should attend that educational tour for the betterment if his / her practical knowledge. All the allowances in respect of this tour will be carried out by each trainee individually to cover that tour.
10) Trainee of one year course have to appear in All India Trade Test (AITT) for 2 times and a trainees of two years course have to appear in All India Trade Test (AITT) for 4 times in an interval of 6 months positively. AITTs shall be held at any Government / Private ITI of West Bengal.
11) Absence from any AITT without sufficient reason (reasons beyond his / her control) will be regarded as a serious breach of discipline.
12) The minimum compulsory attendance for trainees in regard to their eligibility for the AITTs have been fixed 80% of the actual number of working days. If the trainees satisfy that percentage in both theoretical & practical classes, they will be considered eligible to sit for the AITTs as regular trainees.
13) If a trainee remains absent without notice for more than one month, his / her name will be struck off from the roll.
14) Trainees identity cards will be served from the institute.
15) Trainees have to wear clean and tidy uniform. Without uniform he / she will not allow to enter the class. Uniform: For Boys: White shirt with half sleeves and a pocket without flaps, Black trousers with two pockets, Black shoe White socks. For Girls: White salwar kamiz / white saree with blue par.
16) Trainees should keep their trade syllabus during his / her training period. For downloading their trade syllabus they have to visit the official website of this institute or DGT, Govt. of India. 17) A trainee shall be guilty of breach of discipline, if he / she breaks any of the foregoing rules or otherwise guilty of misconduct or indecorous behaviour.
18) For a breach of discipline within or outside the institute premises, the principal / vice-principal of the institute may – i) Impose a fine on a trainee; ii) Suspend the student for one month or less; iii) Expel him from the institute for such period as he thinks fit.
19) If all fees are not paid course fees payment terms then hall ticket not be generate from MIS Portal of NCVT to appear in AITT.